Jum Follow

02 September 2011

Miss you

Having No Communication With You
For A While Is Like Driking Coffee Without Sugar,
Its Not Complete Or Should I Say
My Life Isn’t Complete
When U R Not Beside Me
I Miss U 
--------------------------------------------------

In My Life..
I learned how 2 smile.
How 2 Laugh.
How 2 HardWork.
How 2 Love.
How 2 cry..
but i never learned how 2 stop 
MISSING YOU
--------------------------------------------------
 
 ALL THE TIME
Good time,
bad time,
night time,
day time,
work time,
off time,
sad time,
happy time,
in the mean time 
i’m thinking of you all the time. 
-------------------------------------------------- 
 
Nobody is right till somebody is wrong…
Nobody is weak till somebody is strong…
Nobody is lucky till love comes along…
Nobody is lonely till somebody is gone.
Missing U
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment